Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
We Are Young Fun
We Are Young Fun. Lagu yang berjudul we are young dibawakan oleh fun adalah sebuah grup musik rock alternatif yang berbasis di new york city, amerika serikat. I guess that i, i just thought maybe we could find new ways to fall apart.

We are young is a famous song by the american band fun featuring singer and songwriter janelle monáe. Lagu ini dirilis pada september 2011 sebagai singel pertama dari album kedua mereka, some nights. It has high energy and is not very.
We Are Young Is A Song Recorded By American Band Fun, Featuring American Singer Janelle Monáe.
Now i know that i’m not all that you got. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Give me a second, i i need to get my story straight my friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state my lover, she's waiting for me just across the bar my seat's been taken by some sunglasses asking 'bout a scar and i know i gave it to you months ago i know you're trying to forget but between the drinks and subtle things the holes in my apologies, you know i'm.
With A Tempo Of 184 Bpm.
We were surprised to learn that this was the first hot 100 #1 with the word young in its title. But our friends are back, so let’s raise. The song quickly received acclaim from music critics, with many noting the song as a breakthrough for the indie genre.
I Guess That I, I Just Thought Maybe We Could Find New Ways To Fall Apart.
The song was released on september 20, 2011 as the lead single from the album. Singel ini menjadi populer hingga memenangkan penghargaan grammy kategori song of the year pada. The song talks about being young and just enjoying the liveliness, lustiness and buoyancy of youth.
1 Hour Version Of Fun.:
Lagu we are young adalah singel utama dari album kedua fun, some nights. Tonight we are young so let's set the world on fire we can burn brighter than the sun. Lagu yang berjudul we are young dibawakan oleh fun adalah sebuah grup musik rock alternatif yang berbasis di new york city, amerika serikat.
[Verse 1] C Give Me A Second I I Need To Get My Story Straight Am My Friends Are In The Bathroom Getting Higher Than The Empire State Dm My Lover She's Waiting For Me Just Across The Bar F My Seats Been Taken By Some Sunglasses G Asking 'Bout A Scar C And I Know I Gave It To You Months Ago Am I Know You're Trying To Forget Dm But Between The.
The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: About press copyright contact us creators advertise developers terms privacy policy & safety how youtube works test new features press copyright contact us creators. Now i know that i'm not all that you got i guess that i i just thought maybe we could find a ways to fall apart but our friends are back so let's raise a toast cause i.
Popular Posts
What Are The Chances Of A Plane Crashing
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment